digital marketing manager
Fully Remote | Posted 29.06.2021
We are a tech startup located in Stuttgart in the beautiful south-west of Germany and aim to change product image processing fundamentally with autoRetouch, our Software-as-a-Service platform for end-to-end automated image processing. autoRetouch automates the entire image processing pipeline that converts a raw image, as it was shot by a photographer, into a fully retouched image ready for professional usage. We use the latest Deep Learning technologies and cloud services to develop state-of-the-art neural networks for various image processing tasks, from pixel-perfect segmentation to image generation.
We are a digital native company. Our website, our web application, and the growing number of plugins we’re building are our digital storefronts. Our digital campaigns across paid and organic channels as well as online events, in close alignment with sales, social, community, and PR, are our main drivers of attention. The digital realm is where customers find our value proposition, learn about us, test and use our service and get in touch with us. As a digital marketing manager, you will be in charge of the entire digital marketing funnel, mainly traffic acquisition and conversion. To state it bluntly: our digital experience that embodies our value proposition should simply rock and attract a ton of qualified traffic that converts well. We’re achieving this by showing customers at the right time, at the right place that we’re the basis for their 21st-century content production, and that we can solve their problems immediately and hassle-free. Your internal peers and stakeholders work in user experience design, product management, content, communications, social and community, sales, and management.
What we are looking for
- Solid technical skills and strong digital marketing acumen
- Go-getter and self-starter mentality
- Strong performance marketing skills and administration capabilities (SEA, SEO, Social Ads, Online Events, Newsletter Marketing, Referral Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing)
- HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge is a plus
- Data first approach and solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
bonus points for
- Experience with administration and usage of marketing automation tools
- Git/Gitlab experience
- Meme addiction
- Ownership of all digital traffic acquisition (Organic, Paid, across the entire digital marketing mix)
- Ownership of conversion rate optimization (Converting traffic into signups, sales, and leads)
- Ownership of our digital branding in close collaboration with UX and product teams
Our company culture is to work hard, take risks, and believe wholeheartedly in the product we are creating. Our employees are the heart of autoRetouch, and we strive for a connected, open, and creative atmosphere.
On top of that, we are:
- Winner of “Most Promising Start-Up of the Year” award in 2021
- Organized, straight to the point and efficient (true German stereotype 😉 )
- A remote-first company
- Really quick and nimble decision-makers
- Product focused, always on the cutting edge of technology
- Never too busy to compete in our weekly meme competition and virtual game nights (As a narrative violation to being German, we are also fun)
autoRetouch’s vision is to create a new paradigm.
To move from manual image editing to automated image processing. To enable anybody, anywhere to be able to manipulate an image with a simple command. We’re getting started by automating the production process for product images, but there’s so much more to come.
If you’re up for the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you below.
apply to this position