fullstack software engineer (devops mindset)
Fully Remote | Posted 29.06.2021
We are a tech startup located in Stuttgart in the beautiful south-west of Germany and aim to change product image processing fundamentally with autoRetouch, our AI-driven Software-as-a-Service platform for end-to-end, automated image processing. autoRetouch automates the entire image processing pipeline that converts a raw image, as it was shot by a photographer, into a fully retouched image ready for professional use. We use the latest Deep Learning technologies and cloud services to develop state-of-the-art neural networks for various image processing tasks, from pixel-perfect segmentation to image generation.
Alongside a brilliant team of data scientists, the software engineering team builds autoRetouch. It creates the environment in which the AI models live and connects it to our customers through our frontend and API. To not bore you with marketing bla bla, here’s our:
What we are looking for
- Open minded and ready to learn.
- Team player. Pair programming style team player.
- Google Cloud
- k8s with istio & grafana
- Microservice architecture based on REST APIs & JSON & OAuth JWT
languages and frameworks
- python with Fast API
- java with spring boot & lombok
…and others as need be.
tools we use
- CI/CD pipeline & git
- jetbrains tools
- Pair/Remote pair programming
- We speak English/German
If we invite you for an interview, you’ll speak directly with Till, our Chief Software Architect. No recruiter/HR intermediary.
About the company culture:
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year Award Winner 2021
- Organized, straight to the point, and efficient ( true stereotype 😉 )
- Remote first company
- Really quick and nimble decisions
- Product focused, always on the cutting edge of technology
- Meme Channel in Slack with weekly meme competition ( we are also fun )
If you’re up for the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you below.
apply to this position