Let’s talk machine learning.
We are a tech startup located in Stuttgart in the beautiful south-west of Germany and aim to change product image processing fundamentally with autoRetouch, our Software-as-a-Service platform for end-to-end automated image processing. autoRetouch automates the entire image processing pipeline that converts a raw image, as it was shot by a photographer, into a fully retouched image ready for professional usage. We use the latest Deep Learning technologies and cloud services to develop state-of-the-art neural networks for various image processing tasks, from pixel-perfect segmentation to image generation.
We are looking for Machine Learning/Deep Learning practitioners at different levels of experience to grow our team of skilled Data Scientists. As part of our team, you will develop solutions for challenging Computer Vision problems such as pixel-perfect Image Segmentation, Image Inpainting, or Pose Generation using neural networks, and bring them into production. We focus on both, expanding the boundaries in automated image processing technologies and efficiency in modeling, which allows us to scale our services vertically to large image resolutions and horizontally to thousands of parallel requests. Our development is driven by our modern tech stack, large cloud computing resources and a great team spirit.
We are currently looking for new team members with different levels of experience in Research and Development in Machine Learning, e.g., with junior or senior levels of experience as a Computer Vision Specialist, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or Deep Learning Researcher.
What we are looking for
- Solid knowledge of and practical experience with Deep Learning, preferably Deep Neural Networks for Computer Vision (CNNs, GANs,..)
- In-depth experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch (or any other low-level Deep Learning library)
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and staying up to date
- Interest in both, developing new models and getting them into production
- Experience with professional programming methods, using version control, continuous integration, or test-driven development
- First experience with cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform
- University degree or doctorate in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related fields, such as Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Language Processing,..
We know what Machine Learning experts need to thrive: solving challenging problems with skilled sparring partners, lots of labeled data, tools of your choice, and powerful computing resources. Furthermore, we offer adequate salaries and perks such as funding for conference visits.
We are looking forward to talking Machine Learning with you!